Mexican for Teens – Bring a friend for free!
Wednesday, May 31st, 2017, 1-3.30pm
Moving beyond taco packs, this class explores the healthy, fresh and wonderfully hands-on Mexican cuisine loved by most Teens.
Learn how to make your own Mexican spice mixture and fresh salsa! Bring a friend for free – book our 2-4-1 offer!
We cook and eat
- Spicy meat or quorn balls with healthy bean salad
- Making Taco spice mixture
- Baking corn Tortillas
- Tortilla with avocado and spicy mince or quorn
- Tacos with lime and red pepper potato salad and Hot Chorizo
- Super helathy Chia and fruit dessert
Full recipe pack and lunch included with some food to be brough home to share with the family.
Testimonials from people who took this course
'I love classes with you - so much fun and really good to impress Mum and Dad at home!' Ben, 12Read more testimonials