Cambridge Cookery School
- By booking a course with Cambridge Cookery School, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- Cambridge Cookery School agrees to provide cookery classes in accordance with previously agreed promotions or schedules with due skill and care in accordance with best teaching practice. We will provide ingredients, utensils, knives, aprons and other equipment. When we run a course in your home, all you are required to provide is the workspace, cooker and oven and any plates, glasses, cutlery etc for a meal when the course finishes.
- Cambridge Cookery School regrets that we are unable to tailor courses to special dietary requirements.
- Cambridge Cookery School agrees to be responsible, so far as reasonably practical, for the health and safety of our own equipment & ingredients used on the courses.
- Cambridge Cookery School will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for, accidental damage or injury arising during classes in your home or resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the course. Cambridge Cookery School will be responsible for damage directly caused by Cambridge Cookery School if notified at the time.When the course takes place in your home, or on premises provided by you, you will ensure and be responsible for the health and safety of the cooking environment and equipment belonging to you at all times. This includes relevant insurance. Cambridge Cookery School has full product and public liability insurance
- Payment should be made in full at the time of booking. Cambridge Cookery School cannot take provisional bookings and we are unable to confirm your place on a course until we have received payment in full. Cheques should be made payable to Cambridge Cookery School and should be returned with the booking form.
Cancellations and refunds
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Cambridge Cookery School, we will undertake to provide a suitable alternative within a reasonable period of time or make a full refund to you.
- We do not issue refunds for classes cancelled by the customer. Classes cancelled up to 48h prior to the start time can be swapped for an alternative class of the same value, availability permitting. Chalet and 5 Day Cook for Life courses are excluded from this policy.
- Chalet and 5 Day Cook for Life courses cancellation policy is as follows: if cancelled by you 60 days or less prior to the first day of the course 10% of the course fee will be non refundable, 30 days or less 25% non refundable, 14 days or less 50% non refundable and 7 days or less 100% non refundable.
- The purpose of keeping information about cookery enthusiasts is to keep you informed of courses, developments and special offers from Cambridge Cookery School.
- We guarantee your details will not be sold for commercial purposes, in particular to manufacturers or marketing companies for the purposes of creating mailing lists.
- We will remove your name from the databases upon request. In agreeing to allow your details to be stored in the first instance you recognise that we may retain your postcode information (without the property address) for statistical purposes.
- Newsletters sent by email by Cambridge Cookery School will contain the means of allowing you to unsubscribe from that mailing list.
- If you require clarification of any of these points, please email us on [email protected]
Health and Safety
- Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety in Catering
- St John Ambulance Emergency Aid Certificate